RADS version 2.10
Heat losses and radiator output program incorporating U-value calculator and BoilerBrowser.
For designing central heating systems.
top of page
This program calculates the heat losses on a room by room basis and
creates a schedule of rooms, heat losses and radiators.
- Easy to input details of building elements.
- Calculates ventilation losses for user-defined air-change rate.
- User defined internal and external temperatures and relative humidity.
- Incorporates combined method U-value calculator for walls, roofs, floors, doors and windows.
The easy to use U-value calculator has a database of commonly used materials, with facility for user to modify.
- Allows user to input chosen radiator type and size.
- Schedules and adds up the heat losses and radiator outputs for up to 20 rooms.
Larger projects can be split up into two or more files, e.g. Ground Floor and First Floor.
- Gives approximate total heating load for boiler sizing.
- Easy to select suitable boiler from SEDBUK boiler database using
BoilerBrowser which is now fully incorporated into the program.